WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. We use our own cookies and third party cookies on our websites in order to store and recover the data of the session and to track your preferences, customised user experience and obtain statistics of use of the website.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES WE USE IN WESTT?
To improve your browsing experience , we use our cookies and third party cookies (other service providers) that can be classified as :
- Technical purposes:These Westt’ cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. They are also called “strictly necessary”. They permit the control of the traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, the user identification and access, etc.
- Customised Cookies:These enable each user to configure aspects such as the language of the website or the regional configuration.
- Identification Cookies:Login information is stored in a cookie so the user can enter and leave the website without having to re-enter the same authentication information over and over.
- Analysis cookies:We use “Google Analytics” cookies, which are owned and controlled by Google. They are used mainly to obtain information on the number of visits, the pages visited, etc. This information enables us to provide a better and more suitable service to users.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES?
The main browsers have options for blocking and deleting cookies, but the procedure may differ from one internet browser to another and, as a result, we recommend that you check the instructions provided by the creator of your Internet browser:
- If you’re using Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- If you’re using Chrome, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&p=cpn_cookies
- If you’re using Internet Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- If you’re using Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- If you’re using another browser you can check the help seccion.